You cannot get anywhere in life on your own. That’s a simple fact, according to expert networker, and bestselling author of It’s Who You Know, Janine Garner.
So before you set out on the daunting task of writing and publishing a book, you need to know who the 4 key people are you need in your network to make sure you succeed.
Watch now and learn:
- Who are the 4 four key people are that you need in your network
- What role the teacher, promoter, butt-kicker and pit crew play when it comes to your book
- How to assess your network now to help you reach your goal
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- Who is in your network now?
- Who do you need to help you write and publish your book?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.