What is a Book Coach?

What is a book coach?


Why a book coach?


Zig Ziggler famously said:

A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.


Everyone who wants to perform at a high level requires a coach.


According to Jocko Willink, a coach takes the most super disciplined professional from 84% to 98%. The other 2%, the secret sauce, I will share with you shortly.


You may chuckle to know that coaches exist to help authors!


A great book coach will literally help an author get a book to market faster. The book itself will be much better quality and the impact on revenue will be greater.



What is a book coach?

At it's core a a book coach is not unlike a football coach with subtle differences.  Book coaches are task orientated, performance driven and typically work with "coachees" for a set period of time to meet a goal.


The subtle difference is a book coach develops a trust and relationship to open up and understand their. Some may say there are simliarities to a mentor but when it comes down to a book coaches only concern is the outcome.


A great book in the hand of a proud author.


A book coach normally comes from a publishing or journal background with deep experience in all aspects of the book publishing process.


A book coach is a master editor. A book coach isn't a copy editor or line editor. A book coach thinks much bigger picture. Book coaches think about your business strategy, your pitch, your desired outocme, your personality and style.




“A mentor has some great answers for your questions. A coach has some great questions for your answers.”




Link of resources used above.


What does a book coach do?


A book coach helps you plan, write, edit, design and pubish your book.


The Book coach first starts by getting to know you and your style.


Set's the groud rules and expetations


Collaborates with your co...







Is a book coach right for me?


You can train without a coach. Let's say you are super dicsciplined you can reach 84% of your potential.


A coach can get you to 98% but the last %2 percent is up to you.


The last 2% is up you.




Summary + CTA

free online workshop

The secret to a successful book

THAT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT
Kelly Irving

I’m an editor and writing coach with a love for deep-diving into brains and businesses. Through my one-to-one work and online program, I provide an action-by-action process that speeds up the time it takes to produce your best book, and turns overwhelm and self-doubt into momentum and excitement for writing.

Your name

Your work email

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
GET YOUR
FREE COPY OF

The 5-Step Structure

to Write Anything

DOWNLOAD NOW

More like this...

More like this...

Confidence
Confidence

First name

Email Address

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.