Do you feel confused by the writing and publishing process?
Hate the thought of wasting time and energy going around in circles?
Frustrated by what’s in your head that you can’t get out?
Overwhelmed by the thought of writing a book while juggling all your other work?
Scared that what you might write won’t be any good?
Download what’s in your head with ease and conﬁdence
Write with clarity and conviction
Make the process as pain-free as possible
Speed up your progress and accelerate your success
Produce a high-quality book with depth of thinking
Stand out from everyone else in your market
Get help so you can start writing your book - now.
• Develop the right strategy for your book to help you select and structure your content
• Download what’s in your head - without downloading it all and ending up with an average book
• Make your story compelling so your audience buys into you and what you do
• Write a book that helps you stand out from everyone else in your market solving similar problems
• Elevate your thinking and your positioning to where you want to be, not where you’re at now
• Make the writing process easier and enjoyable
You will watch a video and then complete an exercise before moving onto the next step.
• Why writing a book to “position yourself as an authority in your ﬁeld” won’t work
• What is the real purpose of your book
• Why writing for CEOs and leaders of organisations is unattainable
• How to identify the right audience that aligns with your purpose
• How to analyse your competitors and market
• What you can use to add weight to your arguments
• How to develop a model to structure your book around
• How to use a simple 5-step chapter formula
• How to use a simple 4-step beginning and end formula
• What type of writing style do you have
• How do you embrace your style to overcome writing obstacles
• How to use this plan as you write
• How to organise yourself with a system to write
• How to structure your workflow
but answer YES to the following questions and it is for you
I want to plan and write the best book I possibly can
I want to improve my knowledge and skills
I want to avoid a quick-ﬁx, get-it-out-there solution
I want to evolve my thinking and evolution as a brand
I want to make the writing process easier and enjoyable
"When I started my book I had so many different ideas I felt overwhelmed by it all. Kelly made something that I was afraid off actually enjoyable. I found my unique voice and messages and was able to cut through the noise and create a very detailed structured book plan for me to move forward with. Now I feel conﬁdent to finish writing the content. Kelly is an absolute expert in what she does."
"Kelly is a genius when it comes to taking your loosely threaded ideas and helping you weave it into something strategic and coherent that has both brand and commercial value. She breaks down the thinking and writing process into manageable chunks, which helps tremendously as often we get paralysed by either too many disjointed thoughts or by the writing itslef. I highly recommend Kelly for your writing project."
"My mistakes when trying to write a book without a great plan included not having a clear idea of my persona and style, putting everything I knew into my ﬁrst book, being too attached to everything I wrote and not getting Kelly’s guidance earlier. This program will help you clarify and distill your thoughts into a great book, as well as elicit your ‘voice’ and writing style that is unique to you. Don’t pass up that opportunity."
I’m an editor and writing coach with a love for deep-diving into brains and businesses. Through my one-to-one work and online program, I provide an action-by-action process that speeds up the time it takes to produce your best book, and turns overwhelm and self-doubt into momentum and excitement for writing.
My work consistently makes the Top 100 business books in Australia every year.
If you do all the work and you’re not happy with the
outcome then you’ll get your money back.
You must complete the program and present the work
within 60 days.
I want you to feel conﬁdent with what you produce and I am conﬁdent that you will. But this program is still not for everyone. I would rather you choose the program that is right for you and your needs.