How the process of writing helps you master your message and level up
What do you really want to say in your book? How do you say it? How does that help you level up and take your message to market?
These are some of the key questions reformed commercial lawyer and improv actor Simon Dowling had to answer through the process of writing bestselling book Work With Me, published by John Wiley in 2016.
Watch now and learn:
- Why the type of language you use is important
- How to zone-in to particular aspects of your message for greater impact
- Why your thought leadership is a continuous process of improving your message
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- How has writing helped you master your message?
- What action will you implement today to help you with tomorrow?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.