Nothing ever goes according to plan, especially in the context of writing a book. You’ve got to manage setbacks and resistance to your ideas, as well as be able to constantly manage your own confidence and self-doubt during the process.
Here, leading thinker SImon Dowling shares his insights on how to manage self-doubt to get yourself back on track and get yourself a successful project or book.
Watch now and learn:
- Why YOU are the most important person when it comes to caring about your idea
- Why you must capture ‘what’s in it for your audience’
- How to create audience avatars to help you
- Why it’s important to have a hot date with your WHY
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- How have you been affected by self-doubt when it comes to writing?
- What strategies have you implemented to help get yourself back on track?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.