‘What if they don’t like what I have to say’. ‘What if they don’t think it’s good enough.’ What if…what if…’.
This kind of fear of judgement is our own worst enemy when it comes to writing. It can stop us dead in our tracks!
We all want to be liked on some level, especially when it comes to having an opinion or an idea. That’s why it’s important to be OK with the fact that not everyone will resonate with your message, as service expert, Jaquie Scammell explores.
Watch Now and Learn:
- Why it’s important to face the fear of rejection when writing
- How to flip your thinking from pleasing and liking to serving your audience
- How to prepare yourself for criticism by being eloquent and elegant
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What’s your biggest fear when it comes to writing?
- What tools or strategies do you use to overcome this?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.