Why this four-letter word could cost you book sales
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*uck. How to Get Sh*t Done. Get Your Sh*t Together.
Notice a common theme here?
While it may seem cool or on-trend to swear in your book title, there is more to consider and assess than whether it’ll grab someone’s attention on the shelf.
Confidence expert Michelle Sales discusses this latest trend and the decision process behind selecting the right title for her book.
Watch now and learn:
- What current book cover trends are and how you fit in this market
- How to assess whether swearing is suitable for you and your brand
- Why it’s essential to focus on your audience and your purpose
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What current cover stands out for you most and why?
- How would implementing something similar match your audience and purpose?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.