Why writing is an investment in your thinking
If you’re truly invested in getting a book out there, then you need to embrace the writing process, not rush it. Why?
Writing improves your thinking, and therefore, strengthens your ideas or intellectual property.
It gives you absolute clarity around what your message is and how are you delivering that message in your market, as Jaquie Scammell, author of Creating a Customer Mindset (published by Major Street Publishing in 2018) discovers.
Watch Now and Learn:
- Why writing involves more than just getting a book out there
- Why you need people to challenge you as you’re writing
- How writing transforms your message and your delivery in the market
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What was your own aha moment from this video?
- How might you value the writing process differently?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.