Sure, anyone can write and publish a book these days. In fact, that is the easy part.
But there is a big difference between a book that will last you the short term and a book that lasts the long term. That means a book that is current, relevant and still selling years after you have written and published it.
In this video, collaboration and buy-in expert Simon Dowling discusses why the creation and capturing of your ideas in this way is so important and what happens as a result.
Watch now and learn:
- Why creating and capturing your ideas is like collecting fine wine (seriously)
- Why you need to build your own platform in terms of thinking or creating ideas
- Why you need to create an idea that will last the long term
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What books would you call a perennial seller?
- What have you learned from these books and how will you implement that into your own writing?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.