Why you need to have a strategy for your book and be clear on your WHY
Often the most popular reason to write a book is to share what you know in a way it will help other people - which, of course, it will.
However, it’s equally important to have a strategy behind your book so that you can manage your own expectations, and have some sort of measure to your success.
In this video, collaboration expert Simon Dowling reveals the process and reasoning behind writing Work With Me, published by John Wiley in 2016, and his key learnings (both good and bad) from the experience.
Watch now and learn:
- Why it’s important to understand what you want to achieve out of your book
- What you need to look out for when understanding your purpose behind your book
- Why the right strategy for your book is integral to your success
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What are your current expectations for your book?
- How might you refine your WHY after watching this video?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.