Like working with people? Or prefer to be on your own? Your writing style and personality will affect how you write and how well you write.
In this video, confidence expert Michelle Sales explores the system she used to write her book - what worked, what didn’t and what you need to be aware of to ensure you boost your own productivity.
Watch now and learn:
- Why writing in a bubble on your own could do more harm than good
- Why it’s important to assess your personality and strengths to maximise your productivity
- Why you need the right support group to provide motivation and feedback
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What is your writing style - what works for you and what doesn’t?
- What action could you implement today to help you increase your productivity?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.