How to find the “write” words to begin your book in just 35 minutes
Still looking for the "write" words to begin your book?
Then spend your next 35 minutes with Olivia McCoy and myself.
This is a recent podcast I recorded with the fantastic team at Smith Publicity in New York, US.
Smith Publicity are all about helping spread the word about books and their big ideas. They've worked with some of the biggest global names in publishing and were recently awarded The Agency Elite award for Top 100 PR and communications firms by PR News
Smith are fantastic at helping you leverage your great ideas - but first, you need to know what a great idea is!
That's why you should listen to this episode of the All Things Book Marketing podcast.
We cover things like:
- How can an author find their most commercially viable and valuable idea
- How can a book elevate, or rejuvenate, a brand
- What is a good catalyst for creativity and where do authors often get stuck
- Why you need to be flexible and fluid when it comes to publishing a book
- How to find your ideal reader
- How to confront the big question, "Will anyone read my book?"
Listen in and let me know, what was your one takeaway from the conversation?