How to identify your audience’s unspoken problem to make a bigger impact
When someone comes to you with a problem, our immediate reaction is to try and fix it for them. But this usually infuriates them further.
What we really need to do is just listen to where they are at.
When we create the space for others to share their concerns, to really hear what they are saying, rather than what we are hearing, then we start to uncover their unspoken, most valuable problem, as deep listening expert and author Oscar Trimboli explains.
Watch Now and Learn:
- Why the problem you are solving for your audience may not be what you think
- What you really need to do to address your audience’s needs
- How to use deep listening to help you connect and engage
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What is the problem you think you are solving for your audience?
- What is their unspoken problem - the one you are really solving for them?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.