What’s your immediate reaction when you hear: “I’ve got a great idea for XYZ, I think it will really help you…”?
Chances are, most times, you exhale a silent groan.
There’s nothing worse than spruiking an idea YOU think is great, but having it fall on deaf ears, or being met with responses like, “That ain’t going to work…” or “That’s been done before”.
So in this video, collaboration expert Simon Dowling shares his top 3 tips to become a master of buy-in, no matter what your project or idea is.
Watch now and learn:
- Why it’s important to be clear and passionate about what you want to create
- What to do once you have clarity around what you want to achieve
- Why you must give your audience a really clear and easy first step to take
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- Which of the 3 tips resonated most with you
- What will you do today to help you pitch your next big idea tomorrow?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.