While, sure, a book can be a ‘business card with thud value’, it can also be so much more.
It’s the process of thinking and writing that helps you clarify your most powerful business message. This is how you develop the confidence and conviction to sell, write, speak and deliver.
Oscar Trimboli explains how his book Deep Listening helped create a legacy that lives on long after someone has read it.
Watch Now and Learn:
- How writing helps clarify your message
- What happens to your confidence as a result
- How a book transforms how you speak or sell
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- How has writing helped improve how you communicate?
- What is the one key takeaway from this video?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.