What a feedback loop is and why you need it to write your book
A lot of people view writing a book AND having to deliver or facilitate client work at the same time as a disadvantage because it chews up time.
But the opposite is true.
The trick is to use your clients - your audience - to your advantage by testing out your content on them as and while you’re working on it. This consistent feedback loop was one of the secrets to new author Michelle Sales’ success.
Watch now and learn:
- Why creating a feedback loop can inspire you to write efficiently and efficiently
- How feedback helps you to break down complex concepts in your book
- How to embrace your audience to help keep you on track and overcome writing blocks
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- How do you create your own feedback loop with clients?
- What could you do to improve?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.