We all have an opportunity to become an expert in our space, but you have to share what you know in the best way possible to get you a return on your investment.
This means that the true value of a book lies in your ability to produce your best work, not your fastest, as author of bestselling book It’s Who You Know, Janine Garner explains.
Watch now and learn:
- Why you need to create your best book to get you a return on your investment
- How a book helps with lead generation and positioning over the long term
- How to let go of perfectionism to make a more marketable book
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What is the one killer insight for you?
- How will you use this insight to help you with your writing?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.