What is the true value of a book and how do you ensure it gets you a return on your investment
We all have an opportunity to become an expert in our space, but you have to share what you know in the best way possible to get you a return on your investment.
This means that the true value of a book lies in your ability to produce your best work, not your fastest, as author of bestselling book It’s Who You Know, Janine Garner explains.
Watch now and learn:
- Why you need to create your best book to get you a return on your investment
- How a book helps with lead generation and positioning over the long term
- How to let go of perfectionism to make a more marketable book
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What is the one killer insight for you?
- How will you use this insight to help you with your writing?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.