Why empathy is the key to developing a relationship with your customers (aka your audience) in your book
Customer service revolves around relationships. This applies to the shop floor just as much as in a book.
When you’re writing, your audience is your reader, and your reader is your customer. So you’ve got to create a deep connection with them, and quickly, to attract them and make them want to keep reading more.
You’ve got to show them that you care and that you understand the situation they are in, as customer service expert and author of ‘Creating a Customer Service Mindset’ Jaquie Scammell explains.
Watch Now and Learn:
- Why you need to deeply understand who you’re talking to in your book
- What happens when you show empathy with your readers
- How this helps you attract and retain your audience
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- How do you show that you understand your audience?
- What insight from this video could you implement today?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.