Simon Dowling is a leading thinker on creating collaborative teams and workplaces.
As a former (aka reformed) commercial lawyer and improv actor on both stage and TV, Simon now works extensively with senior leaders and their teams as a mentor and advisor, as well as being a highly sought-after speaker.
We worked together on his book Work With Me, published by John Wiley in 2016.
Watch now and learn:
- How to build the right support to help you write and publish your book
- Why you need to have a strategy for your book and be clear on your WHY
- How to successfully pitch your book idea to a publisher
- How to manage self-doubt and other people’s resistance to your ideas
- How the process of writing helps you master your message and level up
- Why you need to create a perennial seller and what happens when you do
- How to master the art of buy-in
After you have watched this, we would love to know:
- What is the biggest insight for you?
- What action will you take to implement that into your own life today?
Please share your thoughts, ideas and comments on the Kelly Irving Facebook Page.